The following human rights panels are organized by the Office of the Greek National Rapporteur on Trafficking in Human Beings.
- Human Trafficking & Schools / Education
- Trafficking in Persons and Unaccompanied Minors
- Labor Trafficking and Gray Zones Curated by the Policy Office of the US Embassy in Athens
- Supply Chains: Preventing Human Trafficking through Public Procurement and Private Sector Due Diligence processes in (Fashion & Textile) Industry Supply Chains
- Human Trafficking The day after. Integration
- Art, Sports & Integration
- Effective Psychosocial Intervention
- Law Enforcement Culture of Impunity.
- New Tech-apps
- DemandIf you want to take part in one of the panels of the festival or to organize your own forum send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org your name, your title, the topic you would like to cover with the speech you, a short CV and we will contact you immediately.
We would like to inform you that the conference part of the festival is by invitation only by the co-organizers Government Agencies and NGOs.
More details about the hours and schedules to be announced.