We’re Hiring! Global Network Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the world’s largest fashion movement, campaigning for a fairer, safer, cleaner and more transparent industry.
Fashion Revolution is a global movement calling for greater transparency, sustainability and ethics in the fashion industry. We have a large network of country offices and country coordinators around the world, some of whom are registered offices and others are volunteers. Working within the Community Team and liaising across other teams, you will develop and implement a strategic and systematic approach to our country network coordination and development, helping to build new systems and processes to enhance our collaboration . You will work to increase our effectiveness at communicating with our country teams, as well as creating feedback mechanisms so their voices continue to be heard as part of our global strategy.
Key Objectives for this Role
- Work with the directors and senior management team to develop the strategic direction for Fashion Revolution’s global network
- Develop and implement strategies, policies, processes and practices to enhance engagement and two-way communication between the global team and country teams.
- Implement and strengthen governance and due diligence procedures
- Support Country Teams registering as Country Offices
- Build an active network of engaged volunteer country teams around the world, working alongside our current Country Coordinator Liaison.
For the full job description and information about the application process, please visit: