Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Shop Your Closet

April 23 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm $25

Are you interested in learning more about having a sustainable wardrobe, but aren’t sure where to begin? One of the best ways to get started right now is by wearing what you already have!

On average we wear 20% of our closet…so what’s up with the other 80%?? Sounds like there could be some fun to be had with a little inspiration.

In this session, Shelby Varughese, founder + lead image consultant of All Set Style, will show you how to look at your wardrobe through a different lense. She brings together both her training and personal experience of shopping her own closet. Putting together outfits will start to feel like a breeze.

You will walk away with a whole lot of inspiration and easy to use tools to put that inspiration to good use!

We are excited to be running this workshop during Fashion Revolution Week 2019 in Edmonton, be sure to check out www.fashionrevolution.ca or visit @fash_revyeg on Intstagram for more information.

Details

Date:
April 23
Time:
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Cost:
$25
Event Category:
Website:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/shop-your-closet-give-what-you-own-new-life-tickets-59024684420

Venue

6537 111 St NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6H 4R5 Canada

Organiser

All Set Style