April 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm $3 – $5
Fashion revolution is a movement demanding the clothing industry to be more transparent and fairer to all involved. It makes us rethink our buying habits.
Have you ever wondered where the majority of your clothes are made?
Are you curious to find out what happens to the clothes you donate to charity or return to shops like H&M?
Are you interested to know how your garment purchases impacts the planet?
Do you want to learn more about eco-friendly care for your clothes?
Please join me, Victoria from VicEcoDesigns and Paula from The Sewing Carousel to our Repair and Sew for Slow Fashion – a Fashion Revolution Pop Up event!
It’s a family friendly affair and we will have some exciting activities for kids as well as adults including:
– An upcycling and clothes repair station
– ‘Give sewing a go’ table
– Fashion revolution activities corner
– Watch a few short documentaries exposing fashions dirty secrets
– Chat with Alexandra from Eco Beauty about organic skin / clothes care products & get a free recipe for homemade eco-friendly washing detergent
– Raffle, clothing industry quiz with great prizes to be won (valued up to $40 each) and more!
When: Sunday 28th April 10:00am-12:00pm
Where: Notting Hill Neighbourhood House
Cost: $3 single entry or $5 per family
Come and join the movement!