Make your own Zero Waste Tote with Citizen Wolf
April 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm £20
Using the offcut scraps from Citizen Wolf‘s
made-to-measure Tshirt production, you’ll create patchwork panels and then choose your fav lining from reclaimed City of Sydney
event banners before sewing it all together.
Basic sewing skills handy but not mandatory thanks to our partners Singer Sewing Australia
and their incredibly easy to use machines.
Each workshop runs for 2 hours and is limited to only 7 people so everyone has a dedicated machine:
- 10:00 AM Saturday April 27, 2019
- 12:30 PM Saturday April 27, 2019
- 3:00 PM Saturday April 27, 2019
- 10:00 AM Sunday April 28, 2019
- 12:30 PM Sunday April 28, 2019