Chicago Ladies Clothing Swap! Fashion Revolution Week
April 23 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm Free
What’s the most awesome thing you can do to support sustainable and ethical fashion for Fashion Revolution Week? A clothing swap! And even better, it’s convenient for downtown workers – just drop by after work to exchange what you no longer love, have some wine, and peruse your options to score amazing free clothes and accessories!
If you’re unfamiliar with Fashion Revolution Week, you can learn more at https://www.fashionrevolution.org/
How it Works
- Please RSVP, for building security and also so we can get an accurate head count for wine and snacks.
- All those identifying as women (cis, trans or otherwise) are invited to attend. This is for women’s fashion only, no men’s or young children’s clothing. Exceptions made for teen girl clothing (and bring your daughters!)
- Bring as many items as you like: clothes, shoes and accessories. They should be clean and in good condition. You will be issued one ticket for every item you bring, and you can then exchange them for something else.
- Bring your own bag, please – we are trying to make this as green an event as possible.
- Items that are not claimed will be donated after the event. Nothing will go to waste!
About the Venue
TechNexus is located on the 12th floor of the Lyric Opera building. Please check in at the upstairs front desk and you’ll be directed to the event space. There are bathrooms available to try items on.